[FX.php List] Re: FMS 11 setup for FX

malcolm at notyourhomework.net malcolm at notyourhomework.net
Mon Apr 6 17:48:38 MDT 2015

The Web Publishing Engine WPE is required for PHP, XML and IWP.

IIS should be fine, unless you have specific reasons/needs to use
Apache or nginx but if that was the case you probably wouldn't be
asking would you?

Obviously a single machine installation is easier and requires less
resources. Reasons for going to a two machine installation are to
manage risk and/or load. If you have your fms server on one network
and the web server on another then you have to split the install.

Malcolm