[FX.php List] Ongoing saga of FMS 13 and FX.php... still no luck

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 21 16:31:37 MDT 2014

Well, I hate to abandon using FX for FM 13, but I've wasted two days at least trying to get this to work on 2 different machines. I was confident that going back to Mtn. Lion would fix it, but it made absolutely no difference.

Very frustrating; I may hire Chris to see if he can help me.

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin