[FX.php List] Trouble with fx.php and update from FMSA11 to FMS13

Nick whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:20:55 MDT 2014

I don't see where you are downloading v6.  Where are you getting it?  If
you just download the zip from the github page, that is enough - is that
what you did?

  I just installed FM server 13 today and tried it one of my sites, so I
can say that it works, and doesn't without the latest from the github page.