[FX.php List] First try with WPE and FM Server 13... fail...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Mar 18 10:46:32 MDT 2014

Hey Chris,

I downloaded 6.0 from github; is that the latest?

Still no joy; I copied the test page and FX folder to the FMS server, but it won’t successfully query the DB; if you want to take a look, here’s the test page:

http://fms6test.longtermsolutions.com

and here’s the query:

<?php

include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

echo 'FMS 13 web app test...';
exit;

// perform query
$q =new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort, $dataType);
$q->SetDBData('wpe_test.fmp12’,’data’);
$q->SetDBPassword($webPW,$webUN);
$qResult = $q->FMFindAll();

// echo ‘Found: '.$qResult['foundCount'];

print_r($qResult);

?>

As always, your help is greatly appreciated; hope you’re well,

Bob

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin