[FX.php List] Get error code 102 "Field is missing" when my website queries the FM 11 database...error goes away after a while

James Dcunha jdcunha at supportgroup.com
Fri Jun 13 08:51:27 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I am having a weird issue. We have a website using FX and FileMaker 11 as
the back-end database.

We get an error code 102 "Field is missing" (The web publishing engine ) at
random and the site is not able to display specific table data. After
sometime the error code goes away and the site displays the table data as
normal.

As the response is coming from the web publishing engine I am sure that it
has nothing to do with the website code base. It seems like something is
causing the FM server to send back the error code even though all the
necessary fields are on the web layout.

Could it be layout/data corruption specific to the database table?
Appreciate any suggestions on this issue.

--
Regards
James Dcunha