[FX.php List] Shouldn't this work?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 19:13:39 MDT 2014

But there *is* no syntax error; here's the line:

$edit->AddDBParam("Certification_Client_Program_Info::Association_Member_Date",$Association_Member_Date);

If it's commented out, the query works fine.

I can only think that it has something to do with the related field, but I did a workaround and moved on...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin