[FX.php List] [OFF] FM API Standalone [WAS: Some Community Updates]

Ted Stein tstein at innerfile.com
Thu Jan 30 20:50:09 MST 2014

Thanks, I actually switched to FX because I heard it was going to be discontinued. Glad to hear it isn't.

I was mistaken in the details, but the general principle behind supporting free open source is the same. Things can be discontinued even if systems are built with it. As you say:

> With FMS12, the 3-machine deployment & the 2-machine "alternative" deployment were deprecated

Also, the Site Assistant I believe:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11293/~/removal-of-filemaker-server-php-site-assistant

Ted Stein
Inner File Software