[FX.php List] Some Community Updates

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:45:16 MST 2014

IMHO most developers go with WP, for example, because they do not get into PHP or the client heard it was the way to go. However, security concerns that have cropped up with WP recently (from others' experience) and my foray into the nightmare that is WP leaves me to concentrate on avoiding it. Unless you are a WP developer, it's difficult to revise and integrate as needed. Since most sites I deal with are simplistic enough to need minimal admin revisions, I create my own framework and user-editable content management with PHP (or other web applications) & db alone.

Something so "open source" that it has become a behemoth (not likely necessary for most sites), is bound to change when you are least likely to be able to change with it... :)

dos pesos, amigos
Beverly