[FX.php List] Some Community Updates

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Jan 29 10:01:01 MST 2014

A big part of the issue here is support.  Once you create an open source project, there are updates, etc. that need to be taken care of.  So, I agree that it would be awesome to have FileMaker integration options for things like WordPress or Drupal, but those are quite a ways down in terms of frequency for me personally.  And there's a large personal project that I'm creating which doesn't fit a CMS like those.  Is there someone here that could build that integration?

--Chris