[FX.php List] Bad software key prevents simultaneous IWP and CWP on the same server

Ted Stein tstein at innerfile.com
Mon Feb 3 15:56:59 MST 2014

The issue is real and (somewhat) known.

I have the same issue with several databases hosted on Triple 8 hosting. Their issue is bulk key conflicts and they are working with FileMaker to resolve it (they pay for dozens of server keys, but use the same serial). Triple 8 has been great helping us resolve it.

Ted Stein
Inner File Software

tstein at innerfile.com
Mobile: (202) 270-6665