[FX.php List] [OFF] JQuery question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Feb 2 12:00:53 MST 2014

Well, I solved it a different way, but to answer your question:

It’s a page that is loaded inside another, so it doesn’t need to be included on this page;
When I redirect it’s not going to load the DIV like I wanted… so my solution was this:

Create a page that has the whole wrapper around it, not just the DIV contents; I can then INCLUDE it after my FX query and it goes to that page, from where I can do whatever I need to…

Simple, a little clunky, but it’s done.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin