[FX.php List] [OFF] Javascript question--comparing dates

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 4 10:35:39 MST 2014

Hey Chris,

Hope you’re well; I’ll keep #3 in mind for sure. It became a mission at some point to figure out why I couldn’t get such a simple thing working… wasted far too much time putzing with it.

Take care,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin