[FX.php List] [OFF] A FileMaker API question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Apr 12 14:41:44 MDT 2014

I've used the API infrequently; it's been about 3 years or maybe more since I wrote anything with it, and now my little test isn't working.

Here's my code:

<?php

require('API/FileMaker.php');

$DB_HOST = 'xxxxx;
$DB_NAME = 'wpe_test';
$DB_USER = 'web';
$DB_PASS = 'pass';

$db = new FileMaker($DB_NAME, $DB_HOST, $DB_USER, $DB_PASS);

$q = $db -> newFindAllCommand('data');
$qResult = $q->execute();

if (FileMaker::isError($qResult)){
	die('API Error: '.$qResult->getMessage());
}

$qArray=$qResult->getRecords();

foreach($qArray as $data){
	echo $data->getField('lastname').'<br />';
}

?>

You can see it here

http://phptest.longtermsolutions.com/test_api.php

I know it has to be something stupid, but I can't remember well enough to find it...

Thanks for any help,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin