[FX.php List] Request for Help Addressing a Potential FileMaker Server Bug

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Thu Apr 10 16:14:56 MDT 2014

Where are they seeing the requests stay open? In the 'Clients' view on the Admin Console?

There I see them pop up and then disappear after a while (within about a minute of connecting), but we only use FX.php so I don't have a FMAPI page to compare the behavior.

For some reason I'm thinking that in version 11 or 12 they changed the 'Clients' view to show web connections a little longer than they were actually connected because people complained they would flash by too quickly to see. Don't see that mentioned in a quick glance the documentation, though.

Andrew Denman