[FX.php List] Request for Help Addressing a Potential FileMaker Server Bug

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Apr 10 10:50:45 MDT 2014

Greetings all!

I just heard from someone this AM that they are seeing FileMaker XML requests stay open on their server.  I don't have an extra server on which to run the latest version of FMS.  So, a couple requests:

• Are any of you able to confirm this behavior on the latest version of FMS?

• If this is a problem, how would all y'all like to see this addressed?  Trick FMS into thinking FX.php is FAP?  Figure out how to close the connections?  Other options?

I'm not sure why FileMaker keeps breaking their XML API, but I find it highly annoying.

Thanks in advance!

--Chris