[FX.php List] [OFF] Looking for a template-driven site host for a club

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Sep 10 10:26:36 MDT 2013

I did find a few that do club management; reviews are mixed though...

The other thing these guys are worried about is having a site that re-renders for smartphones; with these template sites they make it easy because they resize everything as you upload it, and their templates include alternate pages for smartphones, but I'm wondering if any such beast exists in WP... I'm doubtful. I keep coming back to writing it myself...

BP