[FX.php List] Different SESSIONs on same server?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 10:10:52 MDT 2013

Thanks Bob & Dale (sounds kinda like Chip 'n' Dale ;-)

I've got a couple clients that host their own similar/parallel sites for different purposes & user sets, so for me as the developer (like Dale) and at least for the clients as testers, it'll be good to have separate sessions.

I'd thought about 'name-spacing' the variables (kinda like Bob) and then I discovered session_name().  Looks like I'll be using that now with nary a worry :-)

Thanks!

-Joel