[FX.php List] Is there an update to this previous post?

LELAND LONG lelandlong at me.com
Tue Sep 3 13:32:26 MDT 2013

A previous post titled "FX.php as a Library in CodeIgniter framework" on Apr 12, 2007 by Dan Cynsure was an exciting find for me when I Googled 'codeigniter fx.php'. I followed the instructions, made some adjustments that I thought only made sense for my FMSv11, and have not had any luck. Just a standard 404 page not found error. I doubled-checked the excellent instructions on the post and cannot determine where the failure is coming from.

Link to post:
http://www.iviking.org/pipermail/fx.php_list/2007-April/003915.html

I was wondering if the author was still on this list and maybe if some updated info may be needed to get this working properly.

The stats:
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Web Server turned on
PHP 5.3.15