[FX.php List] Debugging my move to FM v12

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 21 10:09:46 MDT 2013

If you do need to search on the recid, I would do it exactly as you did, with a calc field equal to get ( recordID ).

I don't think using '-recid' will ever work as a parameter in a FIND, because that's not a field name.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--