[FX.php List] [OFF] Slow response when sending PHP email?

Gary Sprung gary at gnurps.com
Thu May 9 09:31:52 MDT 2013

Bob,
Somewhat off-topic here, but...
How do you send the mail after rendering the page? My PHP emailing actions generally occur after some successful Filemaker command, via code I place above the html page that displays success or failure.

Gary

On May 8, 2013, at 8:34 PM, Bob Patin wrote:

> I haven't noticed it delaying things, but that may be because I always send mail after I've rendered the final page--which might be an invoice, for example.

----------------
Gary Sprung
GNURPS Consulting
Database and web development; photography & writing

Member, FileMaker Business Alliance
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker 8 Certified Developer