[FX.php List] Credit Card Reader for mobile device + web publishing

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 20 12:46:07 MDT 2013

I have, and it's not a good path.

All of the readers I found use the gateways that go with them; I couldn't find a reader that would basically work just like a swiper does on a desktop machine.

If you're okay using the gateway that goes with the machine, you can find one, but my client wanted to use their existing gateways, not the one that went with the machine.

Sorry I don't have better news...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--