[FX.php List] [off] simple CSS question

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 13:49:47 MDT 2013

Hey Bob

CSS pages don't always refresh when you refresh the main (php) page.

Try loading the CSS page directly in your browser (e.g. site.com/style.css ) and see if you see your new secondary_style stuff.  If not, reload that css page in your browser.  Then go back to your main/php page and reload that.

FWIW: It doesn't matter if a.secondary_style comes before or after a in your stylesheet -- although if you had *another* set of a.secondary_style, the set that is lower on the page would be the defining styles.

Best,
-Joel

>>> FX.php_List mailing list
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org