[FX.php List] Problem w/ calling script from PHP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Feb 28 10:47:50 MST 2013

Yes, it's just a one-line script in the 2nd script, just to see if it fires--it should send an email using hte SMTP server, which is something that works in script 1 when fired from the web, but not in script 2.

These are hosted here by me.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--