[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:02:54 MST 2013

ditto. We stopped storing anything (not even the last 4 digits!) and just store the authorization returned. It's really all you need should you have to contact PayPal (or any payment gateway) for more information. Plus, if your client has a PayPal account (required to use the gateway), then they/you have a way to login and check more information (not CCard info) on the payments made.

Beverly