[FX.php List] Subsummary report web page

Gary Sprung gary at gnurps.com
Sat Dec 7 10:35:45 MST 2013

Hi folks. I'm looking for some sample code to build a web page that works like a Filemaker subsummary report. Can anyone point me in the direction of some info on that?

I have a list view page of Documents records. Each record is categorized with a Section and Subsection. I want to sort and group the records by those values and display the Section and Subsection only in sub-headers.

Thanks,
Gary

----------------
Gary Sprung
GNURPS Consulting
Database and web development; photography & writing

Member, FileMaker Business Alliance
Filemaker 12 Certified Developer
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer