[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 5 08:21:14 MST 2013

Glyn,

I’m writing a payment app for a web portal; fairly simple, they just need to be able to run cards and I would of course return the results and write it into FileMaker.

I just found a bit of code and am about to try it, but if you have a function that works, I’d love to take a look; I’ve done lots of integrations over the years, just not with Paypal.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin