[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:20:04 MST 2013

PayPal has it's own API. It depends on what you want to do. You can mostly pass some info to PayPal and let the final entry be on their page(s) - this is their minimal interface.

You POST (silently) to PayPal and let it finish. It returns what you need (approved or not) and then put the results where you need them.

	https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/devcentral_landing-outside

It works well with any web application, including PHP.

Beverly