[FX.php List] [OFF] MPDF geeking after a server config file rebuild

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Dec 4 15:05:39 MST 2013

OK, sometimes I’m such a dolt…

The issue was always just that memory had been reset when I had to redo my config settings on the server.

What I didn’t notice until Steve pointed it out was that the email that I was receiving (without a PDF attached) is one that the database developer sends out, and my PDF function had been bypassed so only the DB developer (not me) was receiving the PDFs.

So when I finally went in and set my email into the function, it of course worked.

There’s an hour I’ll never get back… :)

To quote Steve Winter, it was a CODE 18 error; the error was 18 inches from the keyboard.

Thanks for all the help guys; unfortunately, what I really needed was to have my blinders removed!

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin