[FX.php List] [OFF] MPDF geeking after a server config file rebuild

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Dec 4 14:00:02 MST 2013

At some point in the process it will stop - and then it'll tell you why - either some module missing, or out of memory, or timeout, or something... it can't keep spinning it's wheels forever ;-)

If it's a timeout, then that's going to be harder to resolve, but at least you'll get to know where it stops...

Also - if it's not a sudden fatal stop, then it's almost certainly not a missing module.

Cheers
Steve

> Problem is, the pdf-gen page doesn’t ever finish, so I never see the errors reported… somewhere in the PDF-gen code it’s hanging up, but i have no idea where that might be…
>
> BP
>
> On Dec 4, 2013, at 2:55 PM, Steve Winter <steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Hey Bob
>>
>> Enable error reporting and display of errors - find out what the problem really is ;-)
>>
>> And yes, when you make changes to php.ini
>>
>> 	sudo apachectl restart
>>
>> will pick those changes up
>>
>> Cheers
>> Steve