[FX.php List] [OFF] MPDF geeking after a server config file rebuild

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Dec 4 13:53:37 MST 2013

Hey Dale,

Good thought; do you recall offhand what the memory setting is called? I can get to php.ini in the Finder so I think I’ll just modify it there.

Is restarting web good enough for picking up PHP changes?

Thanks,

Bp

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin