[FX.php List] Script for checking that WPE is up and working

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Aug 23 07:04:52 MDT 2013

A while back, someone posted a PHP script for checking to make sure that a WPE is running.

I have one that I wrote, but it seems to give me false positives; it does a simple query into a sample DB, and if it fails it triggers an SMS and an email to me.

Could whoever posted that please re-post it? I can't seem to find it...

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10, 11& 12 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--