[FX.php List] [OFF] mPDF snafu

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Apr 30 14:34:20 MDT 2013

Hi Bob

If you're doing anything with images mPDF requires GD which may not be being included, check (via phpinfo()) that you have it…

Also you need to allow write access to three sub-folders;
	/ttfontdata
	/tmp
	/grpah_cache
so make sure that the PHP user has write access to those folders (for testing simply chmod 777 on those three, if that resolves it, then you know that was the problem, at which point you can set correct permissions etc or revert to previous)

HTH

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org