[FX.php List] Connecting PHP Web Pages with ODBC

Ernest Cunningham ernest.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:08:16 MDT 2013

I have not done any FileMaker work in a while (since FMP9) but I still read this mailing list.

Anyway, this shocked me. I have never had record creation via FX.php take multiple seconds per record created.
Through both good database design and good layout design it should never take that long.
Are the layouts you are using optimised for the task only? Only the fields you need and no related data should be on screen.

Ernest