[FX.php List] [OFF] JQuery slide left...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Oct 21 19:18:56 MDT 2012

Hey Michael,

I tried this, but it never shows me the DIV again:

var page = 'ticket.php';
$('.main')
.hide()  // hide this div
.load(page)
.show("slide", { direction: "right" }, 500); // slide in the detail div

Is the problem that I'm trying to load a DIV, and at the same time slide it out and then back in?

I was thinking that I could do 2 slides, and it would mimic the look of the DIV moving off to the left. I've been playing with this all day but just can't seem to find the right combo...

Thanks for your replay!

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker