[FX.php List] [OFF] JQuery slide left...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Oct 21 17:32:30 MDT 2012

I've been trying to figure out how to slide a DIV left, for an iOS app that I'm working on.

I found this:

$('#div').hide("slide", { direction: "left" }, 1000);

but it doesn't seem to do it when I run it.

Here's what I have:

var page = 'ticket.php';
$('.main')
.hide("slide", { direction: "left" }, 1000)
.load(page)
.show('slide', { direction:"left" }, 1000);

I'm sure it's something stupid, but I've yet to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be much appreciated.

What I'm trying to do is to load a 2nd page into my DIV, sliding the old one out and the new one in; I figured I should probably slide twice...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker