[FX.php List] Storing logins for clients

Glenn Singleton glenn at possiblesolutions.com.au
Fri Oct 5 16:23:04 MDT 2012

Bob

I use FileMaker based logins, where I have guest available to login but with
no privileges. This takes them to a layout, where based on their client IP
it remembers who they are and prompts for the username (pre-filled) and
password and then does a FileMaker re-login via script.

It works for me.

Regards
Singo
www.possiblesolutions.com