[FX.php List] FX and FileMaker Server 12

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Thu Nov 1 02:03:28 MDT 2012

Why don't Chris post the "work in progress" version he has for the purpose of fixing this, to GitHub? The entire concept of social coding (GitHub) and open source is that people can contribute. If he releases what he has now and it needs just that little extra attention, people can help finishing it by forking the repository and sending pull requests.

I just don't see why it's something hold on instead of getting it out in the wild to be finished :)