[FX.php List] [OFF] FM12 API needs PHP 5.3.6 / 5.3.8 ? ?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 15:40:23 MDT 2012

Hi Anders

Any chance you've had a chance to look at that new function (getContainerDataURL) to see if it uses anything that was only added or fixed in 5.3.6?

I haven't installed FMS12 yet so can't look at the PHP files.  (Anybody care to share a zip of the FM12 "standalone" for me to look through? ;)

Thanks,
-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org