[FX.php List] [OFF] FM12 API needs PHP 5.3.6 / 5.3.8 ? ?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue May 29 10:24:00 MDT 2012

Hi Joel

I've got an FM-based web app which is running on a Linux server, accessing a Windows based FMS, so the actual API code is on the Linux box - that's running PHP 5.2.17 no problem - not sure what version of PHP is on that Windows box as I have no access to it (at that level ;-)

That's the only real FM12 stuff I've got up as yet - couple of others looking like they're going there shortly…

Cheers
Steve