[FX.php List] Catch FileMaker Server before it dies?

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Fri May 25 13:25:12 MDT 2012

No, it's a snippet I stole from the page I could open the quickest. In this particular case the code above the provided snippet sets up a find request. I included only the last line so you could see where the $Data variable came from.  $Setup is the FX.php object.

I use this check, or a variation depending on page flow, after each database request to check for errors. It can be any type of request (new, edit, find, findall).

Andrew Denman