[FX.php List] Related data on separate servers

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Tue May 15 11:13:36 MDT 2012

It's been a long time since I've used a two server setup like this, but I remember that this should work.  Points of failure off the top of my head are:

1) How the external data source is linked. Try using an IP address if it doesn't specify one already.
2) The account username and password you are using from the web must match exactly between the two files.

I don't have a way to test this, so if neither of those are the issue dual queries sounds like the best solution.

Andrew Denman