[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu May 10 13:47:52 MDT 2012

Bev,

Thanks for sticking up for me.

I have a couple of questions about what Dave Simerly said....

> already have a fix for this in the pipeline. It's to be included in an
> upcoming vrev. And in answer to the question that just popped into the
> heads of those reading this; sorry, I can't discuss release dates. But I
> think it's safe to say that it won't be too far into the future....

I don't have experience enough to interpret this well (not that I'm a real newbie, heck I bought my first copy of FMS from YOU 10 years ago)... first, what is a "vrev", and second, what does "won't be too far into the future" suggest to you?

Thanks for any insight.

-Troy