[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed May 9 02:04:22 MDT 2012

Denis

I don't think that's the case - the PHP API seems to be unaffected by the issues which Troy is experiencing. I've moved two clients whom I wrote (large) CWP solutions for using the API over to FM12 (at their request) and aside from changing the API itself (and there might be a clue in that, other than the obvious file name change…?) everything continues to work flawlessly (as for faster, I'm not convinced yet ;-)

Cheers
Steve

> Troy,
>
> Beverly is right on everything, I'm just wondering if FM's PHP API is
> broken when using their own tools.  If so, the server is fundamentally
> broken, which would be unfortunate.
>
> Cheers,

Steve Winter
+44 777 852 4776