[FX.php List] Re-[OFF] (sort of) A PHP IDE worth looking at

Masayuki Nii msyk at msyk.net
Tue May 8 12:00:12 MDT 2012

I'm using PHPStorm too. It's a great tool. I have been working on eclipse Mac
version, it was so stressful. PHPStrom is fine on Mac. On FX.php ver.6, I've
corrected the errors by PHPStorm's analyzing features.

So the JetBrain sometimes sold their product as the bargain price, for example,
Easter or kind of cerebration days. So you could install anyway with free demo
mode and wait for it. Although I bought it $99...

Chris Hansen <chris at iViking.org> さんが、2012/5/9 2:44:37に送られた
  ---“[FX.php List] [OFF] (sort of) A PHP IDE worth looking at”によります
と