[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 8 09:05:21 MDT 2012

Troy,

Before you assume that it's the WPE that is messed up, have you tried it with the API?

Second, my solution would be not to use a portal, which I never use in web apps anyway; I prefer to go to the source and do a query in the related table.

I know that's not the solution you're hoping for, and I know that some people do pull data from portals into web apps, but I never have liked doing it that way.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin