[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Mon May 7 23:13:06 MDT 2012

Masayuki, Denis, and Jon....

The define("DEBUG", true); and the var_dump ($result ['URL']); both provide the same XML query URL for FileMaker, which does look fine to me.

Putting this URL into a browser, the returned XML also, at least with a quick exam, looks like I think it should be, including the name of the portal field (in the <METADATA> section) that throws the "Undefined index" error. Its correct value also can be seen in the <RESULTSET> section. There are a LOT of fields with this layout, so I'm uncertain if everything lines up. I will check this manually, unless...

Is there an XML-reading tool that I can dump this into to correlate the field names in the <METADATA> section with the values in the <RESULTSET> section? Obviously this is what FX is supposed to be doing, but the FX array returned has the field names and values misaligned. Is there an XML tool that I can use to quickly check to see if the alignment is off as coming from the WPE, or if the error is introduced in the FX interpretation of the XML?

Thanks you guys for the help, at least maybe I'm narrowing it down.

-Troy