[FX.php List] [Off re:API]106 Table is missing

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Mar 20 09:06:57 MDT 2012

Steve,

I've seen 106 before, and like some of the other errors, it doesn't necessarily mean what it means :-p  So, some things to check:

1) Are permissions for that table you're editing set up for web access?

2) Is there a vertical scroll bar on the portal you're using on the layout that you're using? (not sure if FMS still cares about scroll bars, but worth a check...)

3) Is the name of the table occurrence spelled correctly?

4) Are you able to add a portal row to that table manually in FileMaker on that layout?

5) Have you tried doing just the record creation via FX? (just to be sure that everything is configured correctly...)

Those are the items that jump immediately to mind.  HTH

--Chris