[FX.php List] FX 6.0 PHP Notice on PHP 4.3.6?

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:32:08 MDT 2012

Hi Erik,

This is speculation, but it looks like cURL under PHP 4 is expecting different parameters/constants than cURL under PHP 5. Without looking at your PHP script, it's difficult to tell what's going on.

If the script works but just throws the notice, you can probably choose to ignore it if you don't feel like digging into cURL settings.

Dale