[FX.php List] Change log function?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Mar 15 05:46:57 MDT 2012

So...Bob.

Do you have the basic idea?  You don't need to
write out the fields. You already the newly
submitted filed in the POST array.  And you have
the original fields in the $result array.  Your
task: Compare and write out a log record that
lists the changes.

I would build a three field array in the compare step above
	fieldname
	original_value
	changed_value

... and then build a string in the logging step.

This should keep you busy for a couple of hours. ;-)