[FX.php List] Are there any FMCakeMix war stories?

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:00:32 MDT 2012

Tim,

That's really helpful - thanks for sharing with "real-world" scenarios /
usage.  I know FM is no speed-demon but my site is at or less than what you
mention and on the verge of deployment so I'm reassured by my decision to
stick with FX and FM.

Cheers,
Denis

PS: I didn't originate this thread, but it's still helpful as always.